School Psychology from Here to There
TASP (Virtual) Fall Conference 2022
Our fall conference will include:
- Autism in Girls with Dr. Kawena Bagley
- Updates from the State Department
- Multi session series on Tourette's Syndrome
- Presentation by Dr. Cecil Reynolds
- Network and sharing opportunities with fellow school psychs
- And more!
- We will also feature a student research presentation session. Download the proposal form here, and submit by October 7th for consideration
Cost: TASP Members $150
*ALL early registrants (prior to 10/7) will receive a free
TASP notebook and pen
Register online at tasponline.org. Payment may be made through the website OR you can register online and mail your unpaid invoice with payment (checks payable to "TASP") to:
TASP c/o Pam Haggard
1060 Worlds Fair Park Dr #304
Knoxville, TN. 37916
*Any checks mailed MUST include a copy of the online registration invoice.
- Membership applications are available in the membership section of tasponline.org
- The conference will be held virtually through Broadcast Med (formerly Digitell) and Zoom.
- TASP is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to provide continuing education for school psychologists. In order to receive NASP credit, participants must arrive on time and stay for the duration of the NASP approved sessions. Partial credit will not be given. All requisite attendance checks must be completed in order to receive a certification of attendance.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to be certain that the tools and technology that they use meet the internet and data requirements necessary to access sessions and events.
- Refund Policy: Full refunds will be provided for pre-paid registrants after the conference, IF notification of absence was provided at least two weeks prior to the conference. Any cancellations received within two weeks of the conference will be refunded after the conference minus a $20 cancelation fee. Submit cancelation requests to the TASP president at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Persons with disabilities or special assistance needs should email the TASP president with accommodation requests at least two weeks prior to the event to ensure complete access to the professional development activity.