Join us for the 2024 Trauma-Focused TASP Spring Institute
Saturday April 13th, 2024
Metro Nashville Employee Wellness Center
(2694 Fessey Ct, Berry Hill, TN 37204)
The day begins at 8 am CST with The Brain Architecture Game facilitated by Dr. Mary Crnobori, Metro Nashville Public Schools District Coordinator of Trauma-Informed Schools and Advocacy Centers. Next are two workshops offered by The Family Center in Nashville focused on topics such as Trauma Informed De-escalation and Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, Secondary Traumatic Stress, & Vicarious Trauma.
Lunch will be provided by local food trucks.
The day will conclude with 30-minutes of self-care via sound bath yoga where attendees will be bathed in soothing and comforting sounds.
Registration for in person attendees is limited to 90. Payment may be made through the website OR you can register online and mail your unpaid invoice with payment (checks payable to "TASP") to:
TASP, c/o Pam Haggard
1060 World's Fair Park Drive Number 304
Checks mailed MUST include a copy of the online registration invoice.
Nearby hotels include:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites: Nashville (5566 Franklin Pike Circle)
- Best Western Brentwood (5581 Franklin Pike Circle)
- Candlewood Suites: Nashville (South 4697 Trousdale Drive)
- Membership applications are available in the membership section of tasponline.org
- TASP is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to provide continuing education for school psychologists. In order to receive NASP credit, participants must arrive on time and stay for the duration of the NASP approved sessions. Partial credit will not be given. All requisite attendance checks must be completed in order to receive a certification of attendance.
- Refund Policy: Full refunds will be provided for pre-paid registrants after the conference, IF notification of absence was provided at least two weeks prior to the conference. Any cancellations received within two weeks of the conference will be refunded after the conference minus a $20 cancelation fee. Submit cancelation requests to the TASP president at email@example.com.
- Persons with disabilities or special assistance needs should email the TASP president (firstname.lastname@example.org) with accommodation requests at least two weeks prior to the event to ensure complete access to the professional development activity.